In the coming twelve hours, much of Pakistan’s plains are set to experience sweltering heat coupled with high humidity, reports the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD). However, a different story unfolds in specific pockets.
Anticipate isolated rain, winds, and thundershowers in areas including the Potohar Region, North-East Punjab, upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, Kashmir, and their surrounding hilly terrains.
Read More: Weather Forecast for Karachi
Here’s a glimpse of this morning’s temperatures in key cities:
– Islamabad and Karachi: 27°C
– Lahore and Peshawar: 30°C
– Quetta: 19°C
– Gilgit: 21°C
– Murree: 18°C
– Muzaffarabad: 24°C
Turning our attention to the weather outlook for the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir region, it reveals an intriguing mix:
– Jammu, Shopian, and Baramula: Partly cloudy skies with prospects of rain, wind, and thundershowers.
– Srinagar, Pulwama, and Anantnag: Partly cloudy but dry conditions.
– Leh: A dry spell prevails.
As we gauge the morning temperatures:
– Srinagar, Pulwama, and Shopian: 17°C
– Jammu: 25°C
– Leh: 9°C
– Anantnag and Baramula: 16°C
While some areas embrace the heat, others welcome refreshing rain – a testament to the diverse weather patterns unfolding across Pakistan and its neighboring regions.