The UAE Green visa has emerged as a transformative opportunity for those seeking to establish a life in the UAE without employer sponsorship. Tailored to attract exceptional talent, this visa extends self-sponsorship privileges for a remarkable five-year duration. Catering to skilled professionals, freelancers, and independent contractors, the Green visa not only reshapes residency norms but also brings a slew of benefits for the visa holder’s family.
Crafted by the Abu Dhabi Residents Office (ADRO), the Green visa diversifies the job market and strives to draw in remarkable individuals. It stands apart by facilitating sponsorship of unmarried females of any age and sons under 25. Moreover, it includes a generous six-month grace period after the five-year term concludes.
- Eligibility spans various domains:
– Freelancers and Independent Contractors:
– Obtain a freelance/self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources.
– Furnish evidence of two years’ self-employment income totaling at least AED 360,000.
– Showcase financial stability throughout their stay.
- Skilled Workers:
– Secure a valid employment contract categorized under the first, second, or third occupational level.
– Possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– Command a monthly salary of at least 15,000 AED.
– Investment plan should be approved by the ICP (Investor Classification Program).
– Investment proof tailored to the number of held licenses.
– Local authorities’ endorsement is imperative.
The application process unfolds through the GDRFA-Dubai app or www.gdrfad.gov.ae. With a service cost of 2,280 dirhams, aspiring visa holders navigate an efficient pathway to embrace this unique opportunity. The UAE Green visa is set to transform the landscape for freelancers, skilled professionals, and investors, fostering a vibrant, self-sustaining community within the country’s borders.